Touch Up Kits Can Help You Make Up for Some of Life’s Mess Ups
It was a simple cup of coffee that caused the problem. On your way out of town after church, you decided to stop by a drive through and grab a cup of coffee. The ninety degree turn, however, proved to be too much that early Sunday morning and now you are looking for someone who can provide a Volvo touch up paint job to erase the brush you had with the concrete anchored pole. The green paint from the pole left a pretty big mark on your six month old grey car. You can only hope that the person you contacted about the Volvo touch up paint job will be able to fix the problem that the single cup of coffee caused.
The smallest of events can lead to the biggest of problems. From too wide of a turn in the drive through to get coffee to a run in on the main street in town, there are many times when vehicle owners need the help of an automotive touch up.
Fortunately, there are a number of paint touch up kits on the market. And while not every car owner has the skill to fix even the smallest scratches, there are a number of professionals who are available to make sure that your car looks as good as new. With the use of Mini Cooper touch up paint, Subaru OEM touch up paint, professionals can fix a variety of problems with the number of products that are available.
There are a number of statistics that indicate the impact that the automobile paint industry has on the nation’s economy:
- 40% of all vehicle insurance losses over the last five years are linked to claims from hail and wind storms.
- 52% of all car damage reported is from keying or scratched paint, according to a recent Direct Line survey.
- Depending on the extent of damage done, deep paint scratch repair can cost anywhere from $300 to $3,000.
- White has been the number one car color of choice in North America since 2006, according to color marketing specialist Nancy Lockhart.
- $42 billion is the estimated value of the auto body industry.
Whether your problem started with a misstep in the drive through for a cup of coffee or in the church parking lot, it is important to make sure that you find the right kind of paint touch up kits and the professionals who know how to use them.