Executive Car Services Offer a Number of Advantages
Traveling to a new city can be a challenge, especially when it comes to traffic and navigating the busiest roads in a big city. Fortunately, there are a number of limousine and car services that provide rides of all distances. From corporate sedan services that offer a ride from the airport to the city to limousine and car services that offer rides for special events, there are a number of ways to make sure that you can navigate even a new city with ease.
Corporate limousine services are especially popular in large cities where traffic is challenging and parking can be a problem. With a professional driver who is very familiar with the area, clients can save time as they are making their way to the office, to the game, or any other various events. This convenience comes with a price, but there are many advantages to letting someone else do the driving. Long term parking prices, especially in large cities, can take a significant chunk out of the budget of anyone who is living in a big city.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the limousine and car service industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- $300 billion is spent on business travel in the U.S. every year.
- $3.3 billion was the gross estimated revenue for the limo industry in the year 2014.
- As long as there are more than a few people traveling in one vehicle, traveling by limo can be 10 times less harmful to the environment than traveling by the average SUV.
- A 2008 Cadillac Limousine gets an average of 15 miles a gallon.
- The money saved on parking can help offset the costs of renting a limousine service.
- Finding the right driving service can make navigating through a new city more manageable.
When was the last time that you have had to learn to navigate a new city? If you have been in a large city, you are likely aware of the inconvenience of traffic congestion and the challenge of finding parking. Making the decision to hire a professional driving service can help you with these challenges.