Is Your Family Looking for a New Affordable Car?
Summer has arrived!
As the kids wrap up the last hours of the school year, you are home making plans for the first vacation of the summer. With a chance to travel across the country to stay with relatives who have a house along the ocean, you were counting down the hours until you packed the kids and the dog in the car. With a short drive tonight, you should be able to arrive at your destination by noon tomorrow. You have always had dog friendly cars that includes a space for a small kennel in the back and easy access when you stop. And while the kids could probably make the whole trip at once, you simply cannot ask the family pet to do the same. The overnight stops have always allowed you to clean out the dog friendly cars and get things reset for the morning.
With heavy duty vinyl floor mats throughout, the dog friendly cars have come in handy for other kinds of trips as well. In fact, the easy to clean upholstery has lead to your car being the vehicle for all of the trips to the beach, the amusement park, and any of the other messy destinations your family dreams up. Even without the pet riding along, the dog friendly cars that your family has purchased in the past have also proven to be the perfect kid friendly cars.
Family Friendly Vehicles Provide the Transportation Many Parents Need
Keeping a garage full of working and reliable cars is no easy task for families. When, for instance, your family moves from one teenage driver to two and is in search of a fourth car, the need for an affordable and reliable car is a major challenge. Knowing full well that you will need to pay for licensing fees, as well as insurance for additional young drivers makes it even more imperative that the car that you find is worth the investment.
Car safety is especially important when you are working with an auto dealer. The fact that the best cars often come with the highest price tags mean that it is important to pay attention to the best lists of car buying tips. Making sure that you are dealing with reputable car dealerships can also help you find the best deals when it comes to finding additional vehicles when your family needs them.
Consider some of these facts and figures about cars and the role that they play in helping a family achieve its goals, from the day to day trips to and from work and school to summer vacations:
- Real family vacation take a lot of planning, from the places you will visit and where you will stay, to the making sure that you have the right vehicle for the drive.
- Estimates indicate that 35% of Americans are planning to take a vacation 50 miles or more away from home with two or more immediate family members in the year 2017.
- Lists of activities that everyone in a family wants to do is a great way to brainstorm all of the destination possibilities.
- In some of the latest studies, 88% of Americans reported owning a car in 2014.
- A study from The Family Room indicates that 57% involve their children in car buying decisions.
- Buying a new or used car can take a lot of patience and research.
- Looking for a new or used car is a challenge for many families who are on tight budgets.
- Estimates indicate that when compared to 2016, 10% more families are expected to take road trips in the year 2017.
- Cars that are reliable can make for a great family road trip. On the other hand, an unreliable car can wreck even the most simple trip plans.
- Auto pricing and rating guides can serve as one resource when it comes to buying a new or used car.
- Really great summer vacations begin with a detailed plan and a reliable vehicle that is both safe and dependable. When is your next family vacation?
- Summer 2017 starts this weekend and last year’s AAA estimates indicate that 34 million Americans took road trips of 50 miles or more on Memorial Day weekend 2016. Indications are that this year’s travel numbers will be similar.