Are You Looking for a Profitable Small Business Opportunity?
People who are in the windshield repair and replacement business are entrepreneurs. From learning the science and technique behind using windshield resins to to providing a mobile windshield repair service, workers in the truck and car windshield crack repair industry are never at a loss for customers. Even a small piece of gravel, in fact, can mean another job for a small business owner of a car windshield crack repair service. With the help of the best windshield crack repair kit in the industry, a small business owner can provide a perfectly skilled job to hundreds of customers in the same week.
The fact that The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration classifies a windshield as one of the primary components of a vehicle’s safety restraint system is an indicator of how serious even the smallest of cracks can become in a very short period of time. Unfortunately, recent national statistics indicate that nearly 80% of auto glass replacements fail to be installed safely and properly. If you can learn to be skilled in this trade, windshield crack repair can be very profitable. The fact that crack repairs a 100% effective in avoiding window replacement means that you can easily convince customers that your service is not only valuable, but necessary. And given that crack repairs are also a 60% to 75% immediate savings from a replacement, means that 10 crack repairs saves 10 replacements on vehicles that frequent gravel roads and other surfaces that are known for cracking windshields.
Consider some of these other facts about the windshield crack repair industry:
- 70% to 80% of cracked and replacement windshields are cracked on the edge with an impact point less than two inches from the edge where there is typically a manufacturing defect in the glass.
- Mobile service repair technicians are most often able to complete the job in 30 minutes.
- 53% of cracks, repairs, and replacements are what is called a Long Crack, a crack seven to 12 inches in length.
- 10% of cracks, repairs, and replacements are what is called a Short Crack, a crack that is six inches or shorter.
- 90% of stone breaks, including bullseyes and stars, never crack and are known as floater cracks.
If you are looking for a career that allows you to work for yourself, a windshield repair company might be the perfect answer.